Saturday, June 18, 2005

This Is My Very First "Multiple" Blog, And It Feels Great!

Many thanks to Carole King, Bill Withers, Randy(Neuman maybe)I can't remember the last name for sure, but I've got your songs in my head, Willie Nelson, and a host of others that have recorded and contributed in song to this day. "Rockers" ZZ Top and Aerosmith, Clapton and The Beatles. I got a hunch I could go on and on, but you catch the meaning and you know my drift. Enjoy! It's summer! YESHUA, REJOICE! With The Flute And Lyre, Cymbal And Chimes, In Dance And Song, Let All The Beauty Of The Earth Proclaim God's Glory! "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee!"
God Bless Our Great Nation. Lift Up Our Troops In Prayer Every Day Of The Week(I know, you think I've twisted off. I haven't, I'm just really happy to be alive and living in the days God has given me),One Nation Under God....... AMEN......... Preacher!

No comments: