Thursday, August 04, 2005

Learning New "stuff" Working With Old!






Okay, you may not really get "into" old stuff like we found up north, but this is a passion for my wife and I. We learned(still learning)that we can't bring everything we would like home with us. These days we bring home the photos(150 from this trip) and have the pleasure of sorting them in minutes with the aid of the computer. What a rush! I really enjoy this new tool, and, in time, my honey will be faster at it than I am. It's kind of like everything else in life, where there is a will there is a way. That goes strongly for our faith, as well. If we desire growth in faith we will actively pursue it! Actually, that is a focus that each one of us should endeavor to employ. Faith in our lives is like everything else that requires excercise(there's that dirty nine letter word), the more we put into it the more we get out of it. I pray you enjoy viewing some of our most recent pics. When we get back from the rally out west(Sturgis starts August 8th)we should have some interesting stories to share with you here. God bless you! In Christ's Love, Preacher.

No comments: