Thursday, January 12, 2017

I awoke the following morning in my drop dead gorgeous suite. Opening my eyes I lay there watching the fish swimming above me. What a novel idea, a fish tank surrounding the headboard of the bed, but then this is a dream and I can sleep anywhere I choose. Getting ready for the day took forever. I had brought what seemed to be a whole trunk of nothing but cameras. My 35mm Cannon 620 EOS was there, along with a pocket sized digital 14 mp. The weird thing(not all dreams are weird)about it was the array of antique cameras I had brought with me. I got the impression that what I was doing there was taking pictures of bygone days. Quite as though the age of the camera determined the period in history which I was photographing! But this was only a dream and none of that can really happen, yet.

No comments: