Monday, April 11, 2005

South Dakota Sunset

This is the second day posting to Preacher's Place. I guess since I have found it again and I am tapping out a message to leave on site(may be better than sticking it in a bottle)some of what I am learning to do is working. Yaaaaaaaay! My wife, Cheryl,(if I learn how to upload my photos and my text to the same place at the same time you will have the opportunity to view her)is winging her way down the interstate to meet her sister in Norfolk, NE. We visited dad down in Central City a few months ago where 'Sassy' resides with her third(fourth, I don't know for sure)husband. On the way home I suggested(silly me, who would have thought gas would ever be this expensive)they plan a few days just for the two of them. So they are meeting today halfway between their respective homes and renting a motel for at least one night to enjoy a little "girl time." Might be good for both of them. I pray for their journey and for their time together, that it may be a blessing that they may wish to repeat. There have been wives that I wouldn't trust any further than the front door of the house, but this newest one is a treasure. Christian through and through. The very essence of her spirit instills me with confidence, not to mention the overwhelming sense of love I have for her. So, I am alone, at least physically. I'll be tapping away on my computer keys working on the newest book, playing the grand piano that resides in our living room, and spending the time apart in profitable ways. If you read this and you happen to know the secret of how to put text plus photo on one of these things simultaneously, please let me know. I am easily baffled by technology, perhaps that is why I have the tenacity of an English pitbull when it comes to life's difficulties. I'll stop back again later with pictures(hopefully). In Christ's Love, Preacher.

No comments: