Monday, April 11, 2005

What A Day!

Two chapters reached completion today. The next one is good to go as soon as I get back to the project. It has been about twelve hours since I last posted so I have been attempting, once again, to discern just how it is that this works. I think another photo went where it was supposed to go. For those of you out there that have been into digital photography for years now, your patience is appreciated. If you have any tips, feel free to share. I've been using my wife's digital for about six weeks now. Absolutely fascinating piece of equipment. My personal preference is an antiquated Canon Eos 620. I have three lenses for it(up to the 80-200)and enjoy the effects I can get with it. The best part of that one is that it has a "me proof" button that I utilize often. More pictures are in the works for this blog thing I've begun. A few more properly pushed buttons and I do believe I will start telling people on my A-list E-mail where this is on the web. You know, until six months ago I was living very happily unaware of the internet and all of its possibiities. Today I get around, see stuff, learn things that I never even knew I wanted to know, and share with people on a daily basis. If I could only figure out a way to make a living doing this I might consider it as a second job.
I pray your day has been good. Come visit as I grow in very small increments. In Christ's Love, Preacher.

No comments: