Wednesday, August 31, 2005

This World Gets Stranger As Time Passes


Life is interesting most of the time. Then there are moments such as I've spent this evening wondering about people and the beliefs they obviously have that I don't understand. My HOG group(that's short for Harley Owners Group)posted a message this evening from a Raddan Hassan fellow from somewhere out there in the ether world. He wishes to tell me all about his faith. Per my usual response to these individuals I invited him to E-mail my personal mailbox in an attempt to open a dialogue of some sort with him. Out of the many that have tried this in our group I have yet to find a single one that is "real." They are all doing the sign up under an assumed name for the purpose of letting us know what they think. Do you find this surprising? I don't anymore. I was serious the first few times I attempted to get a response from one of these believers in something. Now, I don't know, I guess I'd be totally surprised if I got a response. You see, there are those who cannot share openly anything about their faith, themselves, or their beliefs. They must remain hidden, and hidden is what they wish to be. Some might paint them as citizens who deserve equal rights, but that has passed away as has my respect for those who cannot come even into the light of my screen on the internet. Tonight was my night to pick bones, so I'm going to head back to the HOG group and direct that individual to this site in an attempt to bring them into the circle of trust which is only possible in truth. I've only been "out here" for 10 months so I do not assume to know everything there is to know about what is the "correct" way to go about talking to somebody, but you would think that at least one of the persons subscribing to Muslim beliefs that wants me to know about what they "truly" mean (thanks for that one Raddan) would take the time to respond. Personally I extend an invitation to any and all who would like to hear first hand of the love God has given me and the Son He sent that I might share an eternal reward that will be awaiting me in heaven. My alternate E-Mail is: prchth@yahoo.com; Should you have questions and are actively seeking answers let me know. God only knows what can be accomplished through faith. In Christ's Love, Preacher.

No comments: