Sunday, May 25, 2008

Time: Never Enough






Things we would like to do seem always to take more time than we would prefer. This past week I was too worn and weary to update my blog. The results of too many hours on a ladder and too much time invested making that which is old new again! Once again I am experiencing the fatigue that comes from hours setting walls in the addition to our 100 year old "victorian" home. God has been good to us, and the energy and stamina are holding true to form. Each day that I put behind me shows on the exterior person and the one that resides within. Muscles that have long been forgotten have ceased their daily screaming and acquired a new taste for life at the top of 14 foot ladders. Amazingly enough, the rest of me continues to adapt to the tasks and perform them without undue stress. My greatest pleasure now comes from the light that I know is at the end of this particular tunnel. Life is like that, as well, we look for the light at the end of the tunnel. Should you have any doubts, please know that my Savior, Christ the King, God's only Son, is the light at the end of the tunnel of life for each of us. In Christ's Love, Preacher.

No comments: