Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bear With Us

 
One of the ladies sent this out this evening to her husband and I. It's alright, ya know, the feelings of wanting to be a bear in another life. Her "born again" heart allowed her to do this in fun. She knows she isn't coming back as a bear! We don't know for certain what we shall be other than will shall be like our Savior, Christ.
I can understand the humor, and the irony. We might all like to be something other than what we are. The truth is, though, that God created me to be exactly who I am, for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. It almost sounds like I'm married to myself, doesn't it? In a way we are! When the three distinctly separate parts of us(body, mind, & spirit)come together as one whole being we are truly one as God has created us to be. I wish I understood all the details that must accompany our transition from parts to whole, but I can share this much. For some of us it is essential that we bond with another whole person to become one as God created us to be. When we do find that individual, life becomes a great place to live! My wife and I watched the news together this evening. That rarely happens, but it was the story of Christopher Reeves and his bride and their love that caught our corporate attention. It was good to share thoughts after the news, and it's good to share life. I pray you have that coming together in wholeness, personally, and with your significant other. In Christ's Love, Preacher. Posted by Picasa

No comments: