Monday, August 22, 2005



This is my wife, Cheryl, and I working the stage on Wednesday evening of rally week. We decided a year ago that the new CD had to debut at Jericho Camp in honor of the inspiration and support the folks there have given both of us the past 15 years. I can say without reservation that we love each and every one of you. A few of the songs I've written are in direct response to the outreach done in this tiny city during our state's single largest event. The Cd is available direct from us here in Brookings at a cost of $15 (15 original works for a buck apiece) + shipping and handling to your mailbox. The music outlets will be offering it soon for the $21.95 tag, so give us a holler at cltl@brookings.net for your copy soon! Now, I've got to post a better picture of Chris because the first one was too dark. If this does not come out as I planned it, keep stopping back, I will get it eventually. God bless, In Christ's Love, Preacher.

No comments: